Arunachal Pradesh Group of workers Variety Board (APSSB) is hiring for Higher Department Clerk (UDC) and Junior Inspector/Auditor thru Blended Graduate Degree (CGL) Posts.
APSSB CGL Recruitment 2022: Arunachal Pradesh Group of workers Variety Board (APSSB) has revealed a notification for the put up of Higher Department Clerk (UDC) and Junior Inspector/Auditor of Cooperative Societies. Applicants can practice on-line from 20 July to 16 August 2022 at the reputable web page of APSSB – apssb.nic.in. The board will behavior Blended Graduate Degree (CGL) Examination for the candidates within the month of September 2022.
The applicants can undergo this recruitment notification to test their tutorial qualification, age prohibit, variety standards and different main points.
APSSB CGL Notification Obtain
APSSB CGL On-line Software Hyperlink
- Beginning Date of submission of on-line utility: 20 July 2022
- Final of submission of utility: 16 August 2022 at three PM
- Tentative Written Examination Date: 18 September 2021
- Tentative Ability Take a look at Date: 16 October 2021
APSSB CGL Emptiness Main points
- UDC (District Established order) – 12
- UDC – 22
- Junior Inspector/Auditor of Cooperative Societies – 8
APSSB CGL UDC Wage
Degree 5, Rs. 29,200 to Rs. 92,300/-
APSSB CGL Eligibility Standards
- UDC – Commencement from known college. Minimal 6 months Degree in Laptop Software from a known board.
- Junior Inspector/Auditor of Cooperative Societies – Stage in Arts or Trade or Science from a known college.
APSSB CGL Age Restrict:
18 to 32 years (There will probably be age rest for reserved class applicants as consistent with executive norms)
Variety Standards for APSSB CGL Recruitment 2022
The choice of the applicants will probably be made at the foundation of:
- Goal sort written take a look at – 300 Marks
- Ability take a look at – 40 Marks (Elementary Laptop Software – Phrase Processing, Spreadsheets, Slides
- Find out how to practice for APSSB CGL Recruitment 2022 ?
applicants can practice for APSSSB UDC Recruitment on-line mode from 20 July to 16 August 2022.
- APST – Rs. 1500/-
- Common – Rs. 200/-